PRODEXPO INTERNATIONAL WINE COMPETITION
PRODEXPO INTERNATIONAL WINE COMPETITION & GUIDE 2021 >>
• To set up a wine rating among PRODEXPO participants;
• To set up a navigation for professionals among the alcoholic drinks and brands represented at the fair;
• Samples with the prize-awarding score will be presented in a special PRODEXPO area (on the analogy of world famous wine fairs);
• The winners will be awarded with 3 types of prizes (grand-prix, gold and silver medals).
Our key principles
Realizing our high responsibility to the participants our key principles in organization of the Competition are:
OPENNESS AND TRANSPARENCY.
CONTENT AND INFORMATION
General moments for the tasting competition are:
• Panel of Judges;
• Qualitative grading systems, scale and factors for represented samples to be estimated;
• Degustation Sheets;
• Online translation via social media;
• The results of the competition will be translated and published in several languages;
• Information about the Competition’s rules and regulations;
• The friendly interface and base for the results search;
• The description of the Competition’s participants;
• Arbitration Board;
• Key characteristics for each winner as an encouragement for the participants;
• Judges professional reviews about most appreciated samples.
CHANNELS OF COMMUNICATION:
• Аt the news portal - www.alcoexpert.ru;
• At the partners web-sites in Russia and abroad (Europe, China, USA);
Our online and other media partners: ALCODREAM.RU; ALCOGOL.COM; ALCONEWS.RU; ALCOONLINE; Alco-Terra.RU; Axiart.Info; BBQBEVERAGES & DRINKS; BEVERAGES & DRINKS; Dolce Vita magazine; DRINKTIME.RU; Food Time Exclusive; HORECA MAGAZINE; Italia. Made in Italy; Juliawine.ru; Le Sommelier; Wine Boutique; Living Italy; Mediametrics; Porusski; Pro-insider; Provina;Provino; Radio801; SG Club; Simple wine news; Simpli.ru; vinoitaliano.ru; Vinovita.ru; Vsyasol.ru; Wine & Cheese; WineIt.Ru; WINEWORLD.RU; АЛКОГОЛЬ.РУ; wineopinion.ru, Association of winegrowers and winemakers of Russia, Wine Card newspaper, Vinomania, Grozgi.ru; NASHEVINO.ru; RUSSIAN SOMMELIERS ASSOCIATION, Independent sommelier’s school Wine People; Russian winemakers Union, PROvino, Russian wine club, Russian vodka and wine magazine, Crimean Bureau for Winegrapes and wine and others….
THE ORGANIZER OF THE COMPETITION – KITMEDIA AGENCY
• KITMEDIA Group is a Russian PR-agency carries on publishing, advertising, events in alcohol sector. Among Kitmedia's projects: the most popular website for alcohol market professionals - www.alcoexpert.ru, the Drinks magazine published since 2002, the AlcoCongress conference at PRODEXPO exhibition (since 2006), the annual Golitsyn Festival of Russian Wines, the annual festival with Luca Maroni- «I Migliori Vini Italiani», annual Prodexpo Wine Competition (since since 2018), many others.
• The founder and leader of Kitmedia Group Yury Yudich is top-ranked expert in wine and spirits at Russian alcoholic market, organizer and member of the expert comission of Russian and international wine competitions (Prodexpo Wine Guide, Golden Lion competition, Lev Golitsyn competition - organizer; Mondial de Bruxelles - as a member of the jury).
• Yury Yudich is the author and creator of "Wine from Russia" project, thanks to which for more than 10 years information support has been provided for Russian wine producers.
AUTHENTICITY AND EXPERTISE
• All represented samples will be classified according to international and Russian national standards;
• All results and tasting points will be available for the participants;
• Companies applied to the Competition have a right to refer their observer while Tasting;
• Arbitration Board from top-ranked and famous experts.
• The Tasting is organized according to international сanon;
• The unique tasting sheets in Russian language are prepared for the Competition according to the international rules;
• Each member of the jury board is a well-known specialist and has a diploma in wine and spirits;
• The jury is representative and consists of specialists from technologists, wine distributors, consumer associations, wine writers and sommeliers.
PRODEXPO WINE GUIDE
• The winners will be exhibited at the special corner at the PRODEXPO;
• Some special master-classes and seminars from judges will take place at the corner;
• The bulletin with medal-awarded wines to be issued and released at the several zones of PRODEXPO;
• The results will be announced at the special web-site that has a friendly and easy navigation and will describe key-characteristics of the wine and company’s location at the PRODEXPO pavilions.
DEADLINES AND RATES FOR THE PARTICIPATION
To participate in the PRODEXPO WINE GUIDE:
• Sign in at the REGISTRATION >>
• Get the form and key rules for the samples delivery to the Competition;
• Sign a Contract with KITEDIA Ltd.;
• Closing dates for entries and sample delivery: the 1st wave - 14 of January 2022, 2nd wave - you can provide samples at the first day of Prodexpo - 7 February 2022
Call us: +7 495 740 39 78